UK Standard Home Electrical Wireless Tuya App Remote Control Mini Socket 10a 220v Smart WiFi Plug
- Main Functions: Voice Control / Remote Control / Time Schedule / Barrie-free Compatibility / Energy Saving / Safety & Durability / No Hub Required / Simple Installation / Electricity Statistics.
- WIFI Remote Control: Turn the plug on and off from anywhere on the earth.
- App Support: Free IOS and Android Phone App (Smart Life).
- Voice Control: Support with Alexa, Google Assistant/Home, and IFTTT, etc.
- Synchronization Status: Real-time device status provided on the APP.
- Timing Function: Set the reservation/countdown timer to turn on and off at the specified time
App Remote Control
Turn on your air conditioner, no matter where you are. -Support 99% air conditioner in the market,automatic cloud panel match,one button download App
All in One Smart Remote Control
The Smart IR Remote expanded IR code library cover above 98% IR device. So TV, Air conditioner, STB Fan and lighting etc. which used IR Control can be control by it.
You don't need to worry about the problems you can't control, and finally we provide the copy function.
Works with Alexa, Google Assistant Works with Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri
By connecting App to Alexa, Google Home, you are able to control your home appliances by voice. For example: -Alexa, turn on the TV; -OK Google, set air conditioning temperature to 25 degrees.
Timer and Automatic Trigger
Never miss one second of excellent match -Stay up late for the match,but always oversleep? -The smart remote control helps you turn on TV at right time and right channel. Enjoy your match!
IR Learning Function:
Smar Life App provides Customizing and copy function.
If your home appliances is not in the brand list or not supported, you may use this function to copy the key function of original remote control to App
Wide IR Remote Control Range
Control the infrared home appliances within 8 Meters in one room, can be used in most of living rooms and bedrooms with wide range,fulfill requirements of most families.
Maybe every room needs one
Infrared rays cannot penetrate the wall, so it cannot control household appliances in other rooms.
It is recommended to install a universal remote control in every room.
Share the universal remote control with your family
Var Smart Life APP, you can share it with family.
Step 1: Create Home or Improve Home Information
Step 2: Invite members to join Home
Step 3: Family members agree to join Home
Which remote control support
The Smart IR Remote supports all infrared remotes.
But note that 2.4G remotes, RF remotes, and Bluetooth remotes are not supported.
1. The infrared remote control has an infrared emitting tube, or the infrared emitting tube is protected by a black transparent window.
2. Long press the infrared remote control to start the home appliance, the long press function is not supported, other functions are supported.
360° Petal Shape IR Emitting Lamp
Multi-directional launch, guarantee that every order will be served quickly and accurately. Every components and parts are from the top manufacturer.
* Input: DC 5V/1A(Micro USB)
* IR Remote Control Distance: ≤8m
* Connection: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
* App: Smart Life or Tuya Smart
* Material: ABS
What is Included
1. Universal IR Remote Control
2. Micro Charging Cable (NO ADAPTER),
3. Adhesive Pad,
4. User Manual
How to download APP?
Open Google Play Store or App Store, the Searh "Smart Life" and Install it.
You can also scan the QR Code below to download
What is APP look like?
The APP page may be modified better
How to Add Device to APP
Using Bluetooth to add devices is very simple.
Give app Bluetooth operation permission, app will automatically find the device to be added
How to Add appliances(Take TV as an example)
1.What devices can control with WiFi remote control?
You can control TV, Fan, Air conditioner and other IR enabled appliances.
2. What should I do when I cannot control the devices with this remote control?
Firstly, make sure your mobile device and the WiFi remote control are adjacent and connected to the same network,Assure the WiFi infrared remote control is always power on.
3. Can I control devices through 2G/3G/4G network?
The WiFi remote control and mobile device are required to share the same WiFi network when adding WiFi remote control the first time.After device configuration succeed,you can remotely control devices through 2G/3G/4G/5G cellular network.
4.What should I do when device configuration process has failed ?
Check whether the remote control is powered on or not.
1).Check whether your mobile device is connected to2.4GHz WiFi network.
2).Check your network connectivity, make sure the router is working properly.
3).Make sure the WiFi password entered is correct when adding remote control.
5. Can it go through walls or be used to control IR devices in upstairs/downstairs rooms?
IR can not go through walls, so make sure there are no obstacles between IR remote and IR enabled devices.
6. We have Huawei/Xiaomi set-top box, why is it not connecting?
There are two types of set-top boxes, OTT and IPTV,the most obvious difference is that IPTV supports living streaming while OTT does not. please make sure you have matching TV box before setup.
7.What we should do when we are unable to use IR remote to control an electric device?
Please check the following:
1).IR remote network in good condition(click any key on the remote control panel in the app and see whether the indicator light starts flashing. if it flashes, it indicates to work properly.
2).There is no object blocking between IR remote and electric device
3).The factory remote control of electric device is IR enabled.(cover the top of the remote control with hand or any object, then press any keys. if the device does not respond, it is IR based, otherwise, it is Bluetooth or RF based remote control.)