The 4K 120M HDMI extender uses one single CAT-6(recommended) or CAT5e cable instead of an HDMI cable, you can extend the HDMI1.3-1080P signal to 120 meters or HDMI2.0 4K@60Hz to 60 meters. The purpose of the extender is to achieve long-distance signal transmission with low-cost wires.
120M long-distance transmission:
HDMI1.3-1080P signal to 120 meters or HDMI2.0 4K@60Hz to 60 meters
Multi-receiver cascade transmission.
Low power consumption, low temperature, and high safety.
Operating and Connecting:
1. Connect the source device with a transmitter by one HDMI cable with a max length of 10 meters.
2. Connect the display device with the receiver by one HDMI cable with a max length of 10 meters.
3. Connect TX with RX by one cat 6(recommended) or cat5e cable. the cable’s max length is 120 meters.
4. One pair of IR RX and IR TX cables, connected to the 3.5mm IR RX and IR TX ports of the transmitter and receiver respectively.
5. Connect the power supply to the TX and RX.
6. LED indicator: When a signal is an input to work, steady blue light.